Few Words about Me
Pedram Ghamisi graduated with a B.Sc. in civil (survey) engineering from the Tehran South Campus of Azad University. Then, he obtained an M.Sc. degree with first class honors in remote sensing at K. N. Toosi University of Technology in 2012.
He received a Ph.D. in electrical and computer engineering at the University of Iceland, Reykjavik, Iceland in 2015. In the academic year 2010-2011, he received the Best Researcher Award for M.Sc. students in K. N. Toosi University of Technology.
Read More »
Reviewer for ...
I serve as a reviewer for a number of journals and conferences including:
- IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Letter (GRSL)
- IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Applied Earth Observations and Remote Sensing (JSTARS)
- IEEE Trans. of Image Processing
- IEEE Trans. on Geoscience and Remote Sensing (TGRS)
- World Applied Science Journal
- Indian Journal of Science and Technology
- 2012 IEEE Symposium on Wireless Technology & Applications (ISWTA 2012)
- WHISPERS 2013
- 11th International Workshop, MCS 2013 Nanjing, China
- International Journal of Remote Sensing (IJRS)
- Knowledge-Based Systems
- Signal, Image and Video Processing
- International Journal of Machine Learning and Cybernetics (JMLC)
I have Collaborations with International Research Teams including:
- Signal Processing Lab (SPL), University of Iceland, Iceland
- Hyperspectral Computing Laboratory (HyperComp), University of Extremadura, Spain
- School of Electrical and Computer Engineering - UNICAMP, Brazil
- Biophysical Remote Sensing Group, Department of Geographical Sciences and Planning, University of Queensland, Australia
- RoboCorp at the Engineering Institute of Coimbra, Polytechnic Institute of Coimbra, Rua Pedro Nunes, Coimbra, Portugal http://www2.isec.pt/~robocorp/
- Department of Technology of Computers and Communications, University of Extremadura, Spain.
- Department of Images and Signal, GIPSA-lab, Grenoble, France.
- For a project entitled: "Enabling Intelligent GMES Services for Carbon and Water Balance Modeling of Northern Forest Ecosystems" with the following institutions:
- VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland,
- University of Helsinki,
- The University of Sheffield,
- Northern Research Institute Tromso of Norway,
- Institute of Biology of Komi Scientific Centre, Ural Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences,
Also My CV can be found here: